I love love love pictures! send me pictures of your little darling wearing/using the goods. send me pictures of what you made with the free patterns/projects. I'll post them in our album!
{ foryourlittledarling@gmail.com }

Friday, October 2, 2009

Tis the season




Fresh out of the oven and just in time for Halloween! My two new costume hats. I think I need to get a real live girl under that kitty hat. What do you think?
{if only they were easier to come by... I've looked but I keep coming up with boys}

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Jess's friend, Heather. I have an adorable baby girl... you may remember her from the darling shower you threw for Jess. Love your stuff! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby Caden, what a handsome model!

    ReplyDelete

speak now or forever hold your piece