I love love love pictures! send me pictures of your little darling wearing/using the goods. send me pictures of what you made with the free patterns/projects. I'll post them in our album!
{ foryourlittledarling@gmail.com }

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love at third sight.

To mark the end of fleece month, (even though I did have more projects planned. oh well, next year.) here is the debut of my new fleece hats.

TA DA!
and can I just say, without sounding too biased, that I just love them?! Yes, I think I can because it's always a surprise to me how things turn out. So I happen upon my creations not unlike someone who might happen upon them online. I'll make something 3 - 4 times before I hear deb's words running through my head:
"that's the one. I think it's going to turn out real nice."

this is the 3rd revision of my fleece hats. The first two were so-so but this one had me instantly dreaming of snow capped mountains and wooden shoes. That's what I love about it - it's so folksy. Can't you just picture this on a little blond girl clad in a bright felt poncho, maybe embroidered with penny rugs, toting a little goat behind her on some grassy hillside?
Well I can.
There are more girl colors and definitely some boy varieties too. I'll hopefully get them all posted tomorrow. that is if my trip to the dentist goes quick. I hate the dentist. And the condescending way he asks if I've been flossing when he knows perfectly well the answer to that question!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say, "don't tell me that you hand stitched the blanket stitch," but then I read on Etsy that you did. You have out done yourself. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Chloe has been sporting her test-hat around.

    ReplyDelete

speak now or forever hold your piece