I love love love pictures! send me pictures of your little darling wearing/using the goods. send me pictures of what you made with the free patterns/projects. I'll post them in our album!
{ foryourlittledarling@gmail.com }

Monday, June 21, 2010

greetings from beyond the grave

or maybe it just feels like I'm dead. I had so much planned for the spring and summer. So many fun projects for you to whip up at home. but alas. my life got to me. What with graduation season, vacation season, and dun dun dun dun... wedding season! and when you come from a family as large as mine, you participate in any and all seasonal activities.

And then a couple weeks ago, I woke up one morning to find two little pink lines on a white plastic stick staring me in the face. That's right my friends, I'm pregnant. And you'd be right in thinking that this blog will be pretty empty for a little while longer.

BUT- I am participating in a 'christmas in july' give-away in {you guessed it} july.
I'll try to have more details for you soon. But right now I have to go throw up everything I've ever eaten in my entire life. and feed my kids a nutritious meal of donuts and cereal.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carolyn! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Jan or Feb - when do you think your due?

    ReplyDelete

speak now or forever hold your piece