I love love love pictures! send me pictures of your little darling wearing/using the goods. send me pictures of what you made with the free patterns/projects. I'll post them in our album!
{ foryourlittledarling@gmail.com }

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nursing Poncho

{here's my cute model Cammie Jo wearing her nursing poncho,
just to clear up any confusion as to how they go on.
you will also see baby Graham's feet. }
the points go in the center front and back

the neck opening should drape so you can play peek-a-boo


the arm vent goes on the side of your dominant hand.




Now she has a free arm to do whatever must be done . . .
like taking the blind's pull cord away from her two year old daughter.


1 comment:

  1. love the poncho, it took me a full 30 seconds to figure out that by "blinds pull cord" you weren't referring to the sight impaired...smart. Love the song too, it makes me feel good. so, when do you want to come see me? If you need an evening, I think my soonest would be this coming thursday, or I could do this Saturday too. I for sure need the pink and yellow swim cap.

    ReplyDelete

speak now or forever hold your piece