I love love love pictures! send me pictures of your little darling wearing/using the goods. send me pictures of what you made with the free patterns/projects. I'll post them in our album!
{ foryourlittledarling@gmail.com }

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stella!

Break out your knitting needles and get started on this gorgeous {!!} hat from Etsy's how-to Tuesdays. It's a pretty simple pattern for beginner & intermediate knitters because you're just knitting a rectangle. C'mon, you're practically knitting a scarf!
Download the pattern and instructions here.
{I know a little niece-on-the-way who will be sporting one of these this winter!}

1 comment:

  1. Can you make one for me - I dont knit :) Tell me how much you would charge. Email me at rcami7@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

speak now or forever hold your piece